Charges reflect a Family Unit, not a Camp Site:
- $25 per family unit / per night – primitive
- $30 per family unit / per night – electric
- $35 per family unit / per night – full hook-up e,w,s
A Family Unit consists of:
- One RV or Motorhome per space
- Four guests: 2 Adults and 2 Children or 1 Adult and 3 Children
- One Vehicle
- Children ages 5 and under are free
- Group Rates are available. Church groups or any registered organization.
Management reserves the right to deny any service to any guest entering the park and the right to decide the length of stay of any camper.
Extra RV counts as an extra Family Unit:
- Extra People: $5 per guest per night
- Visitors: $5 per guest per day
- Extra Vehicles: $5 per guest per night
- Dumping Fee: $25
- Late Stay (1 hour before closing): $5 per person per day, guests of Ma-Tar-Awa tenant, and tribal members. Must be paid prior to 1pm check-out time.
- Swimming: $5 per guest/per day, guests of Ma-Tar-Awa tenant, and Tribal members.
- Picnic: $5 per guest per day.
Reservations require a deposit equal to one night’s stay per site. Deposits are refundable, if a 48-hour notice is given. If there is no notice, there will be no refund or credit given. No refunds on holiday weekends. All visitors must register and pay before using park facilities.